Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnThe usual dilemma of a college student living on a small budget

# of Responses: 2

Posted 5 months ago by Makimaki02

Hey,
just wanna vent out.  just your usual college guy that survives through scholarship.

Which is great but it's just that the scholarship doesn't get cashed out. So I am really broke most of the times. :( So here's where it got messy, it was just a couple of weeks before finals when I started taking projects for students on other courses! I thought it was just an easy project and now I can't backout! And I still have my own stuffs to do! MAH LAWD!

I am really broken! (literally)

Oh man, sucks to hear but just believe life will get better. If your broke right now, just know that I'm probally more broke, only got 5$ to my name, but I'm waiting for that fat check when I get outta school to make everything worthwhile.

Keep perservering man!

Posted 5 months ago by emily

Thanks for that, man. Really appreciate it.

Hopefully one day we'll look back and realize these tough times taught us something we'll value. Getting melodramatic here, its probably the stress. Haha.

You too, hang in there! Wish all you the best!

Posted 5 months ago by Makimaki02

close