Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnWhat kind of schedule did you guys have in high school?

# of Responses: 6

Posted 2 months ago by formerIBstudent

i think there's block schedule and things like that. What do you guys have? We just had the same classes everyday. Now that I'm in college, I can't imagine going back to that kind of schedule.

6 periods, 55 minutes each, and a 25 minute lunch time.

Posted 2 months ago by theOwl

I had some weird convoluted schedule. To try and put it as simply as possible, we had seven classes overall. On mondays and thursdays, we would go to periods 1,3,7,5 (in that order) and 2,4,7,6 on tuesdays and fridays. The 7th period was notably shorter than the rest, and the time actually depended on the building you were in. You either started that class an hour before lunch, or ate for 35 minutes then went to class. On wednesdays you had periosd 1-6, all shortened since we got out an hour early those days. Yeah, it was really really confusing at first to say the least.

Posted 2 months ago by IgorBogdanoff

Wow, that seems all over the place lol. I feel like I would forget where to go the next day. 

Posted 2 months ago by formerIBstudent

My schedule was super similar to @IgorBogdanoff. @formerIBstudent, I never memorized my schedule until the end of the semester.

Posted 2 months ago by renaime

4 classes one day, other 4 the next. 80 minutes each. Was pretty great actually 

Posted 2 months ago by Math

It's been changing every year. Some prior schedules were the ones above. But this year's schedule is 7 periods. But I have TOK for 0 period so I had 8 periods for awhile when my sport was still in season. Each class is 52 minutes with a late start every other week.

Posted 2 months ago by blipsandchitz

close