Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnPreferred gaming device

# of Responses: 14

Posted 4 months ago by IgorBogdanoff

As stated in the title, what is your go to device for gaming? For me, it's 90% PC gaming and about 10% 3ds gaming (mainly for smash bros and zelda). 

Yea pc for me as well. What games do you play?

Posted 4 months ago by formerIBstudent

Yea pc for me as well. What games do you play?

I think you accidentally posted there twice haha. I mostly play overwatch nowadays, but I used to play lots of CSGO, TF2, and Gmod. I also like the hitman games, particularily blood money.

I forgot to mention that I should be acquiring an original PS vita later today. Im looking forward to playin MGS HD Collection on the go.

Ahh overwatch is pretty fun but I haven't played in a while. I play a lot of single player games like shadow of mordor. 

pc usually

I had some consoles while younger

nowadays dont really get to play games cause of college. Sometimes i still just play for a like 10 minutes on NDS though

Posted 4 months ago by miniwhopee

Ayy I used to have a red n black DS lite back in the day. Actually I should still have it, but I need to find it haha.

PC Master Race? My PC is all I have access to so its the easiest platform for gaming. 

Posted 4 months ago by Aliphos

Pc and wii u for exclusives 

Posted 4 months ago by marijn1202

PS4

Posted 4 months ago by renaime

i use pc

Posted 4 months ago by shrekolascage

Pc can serve a huge amount of purposes other than just gaming so most people just go for that.

Posted 4 months ago by miniwhopee

PS4 I find the most fun. Pc looks great but I hate the controls .

Posted 4 months ago by Math

As for me, it's hugely the PC probably 80-90% but the remainder is spent on the Wii U entirely due to Super Smash Bros 4.

Posted 4 months ago by ericbarbwire

close