Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnWho misses High School?

# of Responses: 11

Posted 8 months ago by miniwhopee

This is mostly intended for people in college and who have already graduated. Would you go back and do it again instead of college?

I def would.

I wish I had done things differently, but wanting to go through it all again? Ahahaha no

Posted 8 months ago by IgorBogdanoff

I think if I could I would swap my college life for another shot at high school.

I was honestly really ready to be done with high school.

Posted 8 months ago by renaime

I had a good time in highschool, but college has been better for me by far.

Posted 8 months ago by tcme

Yea high school was only awesome senior year. It kinda sucked the rest of the time. Senior year was a lot of fun. My friends and i slacked off so much lol

Posted 8 months ago by formerIBstudent

Good times in High School.  I remember when I could actually miss a day of classes and not have to worry.

Posted 8 months ago by Aliphos

ikr

in high school you could miss a day or two or even  a week and still be able to catch up so easily and it wasnt a big deal.

nowi in college its the opposite

I do and I don't....I miss the diversity of my high school and my daily interactions. Definitely don't miss being in a classroom for 8 hours a day though

Posted 8 months ago by townsendsk

College is by far better.

Posted 8 months ago by theOwl

I kinda miss being able too fool around with friends. Not so easy when your friends live miles away.

Posted 8 months ago by Math

I love college for sure, there's not much I miss about high school. But I do miss school dances to a degree and the close atmosphere you get with teachers.

Posted 8 months ago by ericbarbwire

close