Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnOverwatch, anyone?

# of Responses: 9

Posted 4 months ago by IgorBogdanoff

Anyone here play Overwatch? If so, what characters are your favorite/least favorite? As for me, I played nothing but Torbjorn in season 3 competitive, and Pharah was the bane of my existance. 

I've never played Overwatch. What's the plot?

Posted 4 months ago by renaime

There is no plot really. It's basically a multiplayer fps but everyone has crazy powers.

Posted 4 months ago by formerIBstudent

Also I play Soldier a lot. I don't play all that much so I usually stick with cod guy cause he's pretty easy.

Really, I find all the characters in the game easy to catch onto. The thing I really do like is that even the newest player can find themselves doing decent at something, whether it be be healing or shielding or doing damage, etc.

Arena shooters can be addicting but for me it's only fun for a while. I've played it for a while on release with some friends but wasn't really that interested after about 10+ hours.

I tried going back to it but it didn't really seem newbie friendly after all that time.

Posted 4 months ago by miniwhopee

I love playing 76 or Bastion. Orissa is pretty annoying.

Posted 4 months ago by Math

Orisa is pretty easy to counter if you know how. That said, I do think she's actually semi viable, at least compared to Sombra.

Oh there's a new person? See I haven't played in a while lol.

I am still wondering if this game is worth it but it's hard for me to decide whether to buy it because it is a big investment for me 

Posted 4 months ago by marijn1202

close