Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnWhat was your LEAST favorite AP class?

# of Responses: 15

Posted 11 months ago by IgorBogdanoff

I saw the thread asking about favorite AP classes, and it occured to me that to me, the question about a least favorite is a much easier question to answer ahaha. 

Anyhow, for me it would have to be AP Chemistry. I had a real difficult time in that class, and I think I finished the year with a D first semester and a C second semester. Surprisingly, I was able to pass the exam with a 3 (somehow), so I got the credit.

However, as it turns out, anything less than a 3 is worthless at the college I am attending (a community college to top it off), so I will have to take a general chemistry class in the near future regardless. What fun.

Anyways, discuss your least favorite AP classes below, however painful it may be.

Yea AP chemistry was a pain for us too. But I enjoyed AP world history the least. History is just not my thing

Posted 11 months ago by formerIBstudent

I actually enjoyed history. Found it fairly easy, esp with John Green's Crash Course for world history (wasn't a fan of his series for US History, but thats a story for another day)

AP Calc BC - teacher was terrible. When even the smartest kids in the class (who now have acceptances to ivy schools) get 1s and 2s, you know it's bad. 

Posted 11 months ago by federertheking

AP Biology obviously. I didnt think anything would be as bad as Maths but boy was I wrong

Posted 11 months ago by miniwhopee

AP World was terrible. Not because of the material, but because my teacher left in November and her replacement was horrible.

Posted 11 months ago by renaime

AP chemistry. Not because I was bad at it, but the teacher actually made that class hell.

Posted 11 months ago by Aliphos

AP Bio was hell. 'nuff said.

Posted 11 months ago by tcme

Funny how the most common AP classes that people thought were the worst/hardest tend to be Biology and Chemistry. Looks like it wasn't just me who had trouble with the latter. 

I was pretty terrible at AP US history

Posted 11 months ago by townsendsk

Human geo. Teacher was an idiot. Hated that class so much. 

Posted 11 months ago by Math

AP Calc because the UCs want you to take their calculus. It would have been better to take Calculus at a community college for less money and the credit would transfer. 

Posted 11 months ago by ZeeGee

AP World. My teacher didn't teach much

Posted 11 months ago by blipsandchitz

My AP lit class sucks, but only because my teacher is an absolte disaster. 

Posted 10 months ago by itsaplit

AP US history :( bleehhhhhh

Posted 10 months ago by kgibbs

AP Calc for sure, although I didn't take AP Chem

Posted 10 months ago by wknoll