Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnClump of tests all at once

# of Responses: 9

Posted 4 months ago by formerIBstudent

hey, this is more of a complaining thread but don't you just hate when you have a bunch of tests all on the same day or even week? It's so exhausting and it cannot ruin your semester if you're not careful. You guys deal with any of that this semester? 

3 major exams in 1 week. One on Tuesday, one Thursday morning and the last Thursday night. It was the worst week of my life.

Posted 4 months ago by Aliphos

Exactly. I understand that teachers don't collude with each other to do it on purpose but it's really annoying.

My highschool was good about this. If you had more than 4 major assignments (tests, papers, presentations) in a week, you could get a 5th assignment moved to the next week. 

Colleg is not like that. I get really overwhelmed sometimes.

Posted 4 months ago by renaime

I didn't face this in high school. A lot of my friends did and I could see how this was hard for them.

But now in college I can see how hard this is to face.

Posted 4 months ago by miniwhopee

I used to have back to back Physics 1 and Calc 2 exams last semester, and it sucked. Almost happened again this semester, but fortunately our physics professor got sick for a day, which ended up pushing the whole schedule a bit - enough to give us time between calc and physics exams

Posted 4 months ago by IgorBogdanoff

Yea the most difficult part of college is when everything is on the same day or series of days. If everything is spaced out, it's not too bad.

How was physics 1 for you? I'm taking it right now. How did you study?

I think that unlike math, where you can mostly get away with just plugging and chugging, Physics requires you understand the concepts. Like, if you don't really understand what an equation does, go and look it up online. Watch videos. If you can conceptualize what a problem is asking for, you can figure out what you need to do and, by extension, what equations will assist you in solving it. Other than that, it's just practice and practice and practice. 

Posted 4 months ago by IgorBogdanoff

I hate exams back to back. Just a massive Pain . Would rather have exams spread out than all at once TBH. 

Posted 4 months ago by Math

close