Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnDo You Study As Soon As You Get Home, Or Later At Night?

# of Responses: 5

Posted 4 months ago by Hanelts

I've seen people who do both, and was wondering which one is more common/works better. Personally, I wait usually until after dinner before I really get into it, but wanted to see what you guys do

I always intend on studying as soon as I get home but I almost always get distracted and put it off until late at night!

Posted 4 months ago by townsendsk

I'm more of a night owl so I end up doing stuff late at night which really isn't healthy at all lol. However it has worked so far.

Posted 4 months ago by formerIBstudent

Nighttime studying tends to work best for me.  Later just tends to be more productive

Posted 4 months ago by Aliphos

Usually when I get home I just want to relax. Unless I absolutely have to, I will study later.

Posted 4 months ago by miniwhopee

Truth be told, I still procrastinate but only as much as I really can. In other words, I start doing stuff when I have just about enough time to get everything without overloading myself, but only enough. Still a bad habit and I'm trying to work on it, and really I am getting better so I guess thats a start.

Posted 4 months ago by IgorBogdanoff

close