Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnWhat's your favorite class?

# of Responses: 7

Posted 8 months ago by Math

I must say mine is the web design class our school offers. Really fun and really great overall.

Sociology mainly because the teacher I had made it very entertaining and fun.

Posted 8 months ago by formerIBstudent

Mines accounting, the teacher I have makes it really enjoyable

Posted 8 months ago by Hanelts

I love my Psychology class. It's so interesting

Posted 8 months ago by townsendsk

@townsendsk Same! What Psych class are you taking right now? I'm doing one in research design.

Posted 8 months ago by renaime

I never signed up for Psych classes but I attended a few and they were amazing. I hate most of my classes but my intro to programming is that bad at times I guess

Posted 8 months ago by miniwhopee

IT

Posted 8 months ago by marijn1202

TOK (Theory of Knowledge). Even though I have a D in the class (I haven't been doing work even though I know I should and have to), I've been loving our discussions and the reading we've been given. Postman, Antonio Damasio, to even current articles. It's relevant to current society while making me feel I'm a legitimate scholar. The class's effectiveness might depend on who the teacher is, and I love my teacher so much, but it really may be the best class I'll ever take as a high schooler. 

Posted 8 months ago by blipsandchitz

close