Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnWhat games do you play to relax?

# of Responses: 11

Posted 8 months ago by miniwhopee

I have found that casual gaming can really help take the stress off from time to time. As long as you don't get into it and forget to study that is.  I don't play anything heavy like strategy games or games where you have to think too much or anything. To take the stress off I just hop on to GTA V or a Saints Row game and run over a bunch of people.

What games do you play to take the edge off?

I actually play a lot of single player games like Arkham city or witcher games. I actually have saints row as well. My friend and I play the 3rd one all the time. Which one do you have?

Posted 8 months ago by formerIBstudent

I normally play League if I'm just trying to chill for a bit.  If not then I'll hope into a game of H1Z1 Battle Royale and just shoot at everything.

Posted 8 months ago by Aliphos

@formerIBstudent

I've played the 3rd and the campaign was amazing. Never got the play the coop on that much. Fighting styles in the 4th game is more diverse I guess and I'll mostly just hack away on that.

@Aliphos

Funny League actually does the opposite of that for me. If you are playing with friends then sure its fun but alone League is a nightmare. You gotta beat your own team before you get to the enemy.

Brain games. I love being challenged

Posted 8 months ago by shoshura

Yea league can get really annoying fast. Also you should try the coop for saints row 3. It's so much fun with a friend.

Posted 8 months ago by formerIBstudent

I play nba 2k17 and still play pokemon on my ds lite as well

Posted 8 months ago by survivorfeliciano

I've tried to get into NBA. The graphics are fantastic and the game mechanics are amazing but never really got INTO it. Couldn't find it engaging enough.

I like doing crossword puzzles! I also like to play the Sims occasionally...

Posted 8 months ago by townsendsk

Sudoko and GTA 5. 

Posted 8 months ago by renaime

Solitaire :p

Posted 8 months ago by blipsandchitz

close