Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnCollege Exams are starting to stress me out.

# of Responses: 8

Posted 2 months ago by Aliphos

Just another rant post but dang college exams are a huge stress in my life.  From taking a full week of nonstop studying and then going into a large room filled with people who look like they don't have a clue how this is gonna go, its one of the most stressful times in my life.  

Yea no kidding. Especially when you have tests piles on one day or back to back. It's hard to stay focused too cause like you said, it's stressful. What kind of exams?

Posted 2 months ago by formerIBstudent

I mean what classes do you have exams for?

Posted 2 months ago by formerIBstudent

As a HS student struggling with HS Exams, I cannot imagine the how hard College must be.

Posted 2 months ago by Juliet

The exams I'm really worried about are the Chem exam and maybe a bit of the Calc 2 exam. The problem is that the teachers I have for that class are great, but its difficult because they have a lot of material to cover in a short period of time.

I'll probably just end up reading the textbook a few times until I feel super confident on it.

It is the most stressful time ever. I've been writing anything I think might be on the exams down. Then I'm going back and rewriting the parts I feel are most important from those notes and highlighting key words. For some reason this just helps me retain the information better. I'm still nervous, but I feel pretty good about passing everything. 

Posted 2 months ago by Susienando

Hang in there guys - it gets better.

Posted 1 month ago by kgibbs

I got you guys for sure. I have 3 finals today, and I had 1 yesterday. The classes I have finals for today are: Macroeconomics, Global Change (Environmental Science course), and Political Philosophy. Really hoping I can pull in a good grade here.

Posted 1 month ago by ericbarbwire

close