Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnFinals Dead Week

# of Responses: 6

Posted 4 months ago by Aliphos

Anyone have a tried and true method for cramming during dead week? Every method I've tried for study has failed to stick and I know this week is gonna make or break me.  Any help you guys can give is appreciated. 

Is this for aps? If so, those Barron's prep books usually help with cramming. I always used those when I barely had time. I think crash Course is another really helpful tool. I know a lot of people used that and did well with no time.

Posted 4 months ago by formerIBstudent

Its not for AP's but rather for college final exams. I mean thats the section we are in. I always used those Barrons books for APs though. Such a great help.

Well, for me personally, whenever I had to cram for a final, I would just shut myself in the library and review the basics. Then I would try to find any old practice tests or quizlets to see what I know and don't know well. I would make sure to prioritize the tests that are harder and the ones that are at a closer date. What classes do you have finals for?

Posted 4 months ago by formerIBstudent

The ones I'm really worried about is Chem 102 and Physics.  Its really the electro-magnetism part for Physics and probably crystalizations for Chem.

I would just review old quizzes and tests as well. Just go online and do variations of specific problems that you have been give before, because that is most likely what you will see on the final.

Posted 4 months ago by survivorfeliciano

Yah sounds good. I'll definitely do that.

close