Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnCollege finals got me going crazy!

# of Responses: 4

Posted 2 months ago by KEVINGOTBICKBOOTY

I'm in Oakland Community College, and the classes are waayyy to hard. I don't know how people can handle the stress. PLEASE HELP ME

SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS

I totally feel you. I feel like it's been helpful for me to just take everything a day at a time. I get way too overwhelmed when I think weeks out. I just set some daily goals and if I can do some of those and survive then I consider it a successful day haha good luck!!

Posted 2 months ago by townsendsk

I've found it best to write down everything I need done for the week with the deadline next to it. Have a rough estimate on completion time. Now, order everything based on due date and time needed to finish. Also consider, if you're crunched on time, which ones you can just not do. If an assignment is worth merely 2%, just leave it for last. Getting a diploma/degree sometimes isn't about the work, but moreso managing stress and workload.

You can do this :)

Posted 2 months ago by nik0lla

If you can, perhaps try finding a tutor that can help you out with some of the classes. Sometimes, it can help to have someone else who is not a teacher but rather a student who has already taken the class. 

Posted 2 months ago by formerIBstudent

Ahh I'm sorry I don't have much advice. Try meditation maybe? Works wonders for some. Hope it gets better

Posted 2 months ago by shoshura

close