Get the help you need to ace your exams

Exam Owl gets you answers to your questions through a community of students just like yourself. Improve your performance on a variety of a variety of tests including AP, IB and standardized tests with a suite of test prep tools and community resources.

Ace your next exam, sign up below.

Communitycommunity Toolstools Resourcesresources

returnHelp! Do I go to Harvard Business or Stanford?

# of Responses: 8

Posted 4 months ago by zcetojbp@getairmail.com

Hey fellow Owl members,

I'm a recent graduate from the Ross School of Business. I got accepted into both Harvard and Stanford business schools, but I really can't decide where to go. Please help me out. Thanks.

I would go to stanford personally. Much better weather!

Posted 2 months ago by emily

I feel Harvard would be more prestigious for Business.

Posted 2 months ago by Juliet

Stanford all the way. Aside from the weather, it's ranked higher than Harvard for Entrepreneurship if u want to get rich.

Posted 2 months ago by Charly123

id go to Ross again

Posted 2 months ago by jsauce

Seems like it might be easier to get Silicon Valley internships at Stanford. Housing will be a pain though. 

Posted 2 months ago by ZeeGee

As everyone else has said, Stanford appears to be the better option based upon the information you have given us. In the end though, the only thing that really matters is what you want and which place you'd be more comfortable in. 

Posted 2 months ago by m4g1k4rp

In my opnion, I would go with Stanford. From the people I've interacted with, while both schools tend to be a bit cuthroat about being the top student, Stanford seems to have the issue less than Harvard does.  If you want name prestige, Harvard tends to be what sticks in peoples mind as the better school, while in reality its Stanford.

Posted 2 months ago by Aliphos

Stanford, despite not having as much "fame" within the general public, it's my top choice as well

Posted 2 months ago by shoshura

close